Send an Email Campaign Now - Get Results Instantl

Search Engine Review

So you want to become a top PPC Search Engine Affiliate and earn hundreds of $$$ like the pros? Well you got to know the best and you got to get the best advice, so log on today for some serious secrets tips and advice to becoming a pro!

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

UPDATE: Whompy Search

Just to quickly update the Whompy Search legal action saga. I received this letter from Whomy admin this morning:

Hello,

I have been alerted that you once again posted something about WhompySearch on your site. We are in the process of registering WhompySearch as a business and still, we ask that you take these posts off your site. We apologize for the lawsuit threat before. Lawsuit is the last resort we want, so once again, we ask that you take these posts off. We are an honest paying engine, and we wish no conflict with anyone.

If you want to talk via Instant Messenger, please let me know.


I am not taking the posts off the site, everyone needs to know as much as they can about the engines they are in or are planning to join. This website is to help people and I believe that by taking these posts down, many people will lose out on valuable information. I have replied to the admin and I will leave this issue at this and not pursue it any further. I am sure they will reply to me tomorrow again, but rest assured I will not back down on my stance and keep these posts on the site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home