Send an Email Campaign Now - Get Results Instantl

Search Engine Review

So you want to become a top PPC Search Engine Affiliate and earn hundreds of $$$ like the pros? Well you got to know the best and you got to get the best advice, so log on today for some serious secrets tips and advice to becoming a pro!

Monday, October 18, 2004

Whompy Search- Thrives on foul play?

~ BREAKING NEWS ~
Well it seems all too familiar. A new engine launches promising high bids, great click and refferal contests and then hits the ground as fast as it launched. Whompy Search is the engine in question today. I orginally heard about the engine through VejaSeek, which has now become very popular. Vejaseek had a partnership with the newcomers Whompy and offered a 5% increase in affiliate percentage if you joined through them. I joined and with Whompy's garunteed 3.5 cent bid, I thought this would become as lucrative as VejaSeek.

All was well and I had planned a review for today after testing it. Guess what? Whompy Search is accused of stealing VejaSeek's "feed script" in an email from VajaSeek. The partnership had broken. Whompy search replied to this action by sending an email to its member base admitting that they had infact stolen the so called "feed script" from VejaSeek and apologised to all members.

I think that is utter rubbish. If you want to thrive on foul play, why should I remain a member? If you stole something from VejaSeek, what's stopping you from stealingthe money that I have earned? Whompy, go back to the drawing board and figure out a new game plan.

You certainly lost one member in me and I encourage all members of this engine to unsubscribe.

"The next engine to be voted off my good engine list is...Whompy Search. The tribe has spoken!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home