Send an Email Campaign Now - Get Results Instantl

Search Engine Review

So you want to become a top PPC Search Engine Affiliate and earn hundreds of $$$ like the pros? Well you got to know the best and you got to get the best advice, so log on today for some serious secrets tips and advice to becoming a pro!

Monday, December 13, 2004

Whompy Search - I'd better get my lawyers!

Greetings readers,
Firstly I'd like to inform you about what we are doing to get the inside scoop on the owners of VejaSeek. I asked a friend in Canada, where the domain was registered to look up the address of registration. He is currently writing a report on his investigations and that will be posted sometime this week if all goes well.

Another interesting issue is also unfolding. With increased popularity of the site. The owners of Whompy Search have either heard of or come to the site and seen the previous posting that I made about them. All previous posts can be found by scrolling down on this page. The posting described how Whompy Search stole VejaSeek's feed and after being accused of doing so, admitted to it and sent an apology to all members. A part of this websites aim is to help affiliates make money and it was in our opinion that this was a search engine not worthy of promoting buy any honest person. Before continuing with this new post, I strongly advise you read the post by clicking here.

Nearly two months after the posting. I get this email from the owners of Whompy Search:
{QUOTE}
Hello,
I have seen and visited your search engine review site and saw a post regarding WhompySearch. We were new with the PPC system then and didn't know what we did was exactly stealing. Plus, we used VejaSeek as a feed as we were told we'd get high avg bid and be paid really quick. As you now know, Vejaseek turns out to be a scam, while we, on the other hand, had to go and find other good feeds on our own. Now, as it turns out, that was a blessing in disguise because if we had continued using VejaSeek as our main feed, we'd have no money to pay affiliates now as well.

Your post on your site would cause bad business to WhompySearch, therefore, we are asking that you either remove it, or make a post clearing our name. We have not cheated anyone and have paid all honest members, and intend to continually pay in the months and years to come. Check the praises and applause forum on GPF for verification.

If you refuse to do so, then we might have no choice but to recourse to legal action.

Regards,
WhompySearch Admin
{END QUOTE}

Sure, you were a new engine but that doesn't change the fact that you did steal something from another site. Quite frankly, if you didn't know how to run a search engine in the first place why would you even start one. The reason that so many search engines fail is because the people starting them have little or no knowledge and experience in running them. While I have no doubt that you do pay members, I still belive that your mistake is still enough for me and the readers of this site to stay away from your search engine.

I will not retract what I have posted as it does not use any false information and is based on the truth, as with all posts on this website. I am entitled to my opinion, it is my right. No legal action can be taken against me, and with all due respect I don't think that you would have the resources to take me on. As my lawyer has confirmed, I have nothing to worry about as far as the law is concerned.

The webmaster is free to contact me anytime he or she wishes. If you have any comments on this issue, as always, click on the "comments" link below and post anoymously if you wish. Feel free to contact me by sending an email to prashyboy8792@yahoo.com.au. Some people have asked me to add them to MSN messenger and I am quite happy to talk with you about any issue you may have regarding to search engines. Keep a look out for updates on the VejaSeek investigation and a review of CountrySwitch.com which can be a helpful tool for many.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home