Send an Email Campaign Now - Get Results Instantl

Search Engine Review

So you want to become a top PPC Search Engine Affiliate and earn hundreds of $$$ like the pros? Well you got to know the best and you got to get the best advice, so log on today for some serious secrets tips and advice to becoming a pro!

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Vejaseek and Pam-Seek - Too good to be true

With the festive season approaching it seems that I have neglected to add new information onto the site, and I apologise for this. In the recent weeks many major headlines have hit affiliates of search engines, namely the closing down of Vejaseek and Pam-Seek with thousands upon thousands of dollars owed to members. If you were caught up in this, my sympathies go out to you.

Vejaseek was our "engine of the month" for October, mainly because of the great promises they made and the fact that I got paid from them. Soon after, I became a little cautious and stopped promoting this engine myself, unfortunately at the time I did not think of making a post on this site. But the signs were there that this engine was destined to fail. The mere fact that they garunteed average bids and gave "interest" on your earnings till you got paid said a lot. I am owed quite a bit from Vejaseek and while I lost a lot of my money, I did gain one thing. Now I know that I will only join and review sites that are good and sustainable. I have learned too, that if an engine sounds too good to be true, then it most likely isn't.

Before I start afresh with new reviews of engines, I'd like to clear up the status of all engines reviewed prior to this posting. The status has changed for the following posts (Scroll down to see original posts):

* While I hear that the webmaster of Blazerunner is making payouts, I still believe that there is a certain risk with this engine. It still owes me a few hundred dollars.

*VejaSeek as mentioned has been closed down.

*Eye-Search still remains strong while bids have dropped only slightly overall.

*Diggy-search still is a very good engine and one I recomend if you definately want to get paid.

*My search engine is launched, active and there a still a few spaces left for anyone interested.

*Finderport paid me this month. Still consistently pays with bonuses. Well done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home